Membership / Classes
Download our Mobile App
Our memberships are based around our group classes instead of the traditional drop-in business model.
We provide high intensity interval training classes that change daily and are designed to give you a more effective workout in less time. Formerly referred to as Burst workouts, most of our classes are 30 minutes so you are in, out, and on with your day. Some of our classes are 40-45 minutes and also 60 minutes.
Our membership also includes our Top-of-the-Hour Workout program, which you can read more about by clicking the tab above. It also includes open gym access during our open hours.
- Metabolic Resistance Training: Improve muscle tone and strength with this fast-paced resistance training workout. Each session will have a number of exercises to complete in 20 minutes time, and use various formats that change daily, including circuits, AMRAPs, pyramids, ladders, and more. Preceeded by a 5-minute warm up and followed by a 5-minute cool down / stretch period.
- Morning "Workout of the Day": Our 6am classes, unlike our other classes, are not bound by any particular type of workout (e.g. strength, cardio, etc.). Workouts change daily and can be anything (and we do mean anything). On MWF this class is 40 minutes (instead of the usual 30) and may provide unique challenges, formats, or other features which are not typically offered in our other classes.
- Cardio HIIT: Get your heart rate up and blast away fat with this quick high intensity cardio workout! Using various interval training protocols, this workout changes every time to deliver you a highly effective cardio workout in less time!
- Surf's Up! Fitness: Develop a strong core and improve your athleticism with this one-of-a-kind that is unlike anything you've ever tried! This session exclusively features the RipSurfer X which will challenge your core, balance and stability while performing a number of exercises to high energy playlists, making this a challenging, fun class that will take you to a whole new level of fitness!
- TRX Kettlebell: This resistance training class, unlike our Metabolic Resistance Training class, focuses exclusively on TRX and Kettlebells and incorporates more core, power, and HIIT exercises. It was a successful class of ours a few years ago and we're bringing it back as part of our Burst Workout program.
- Boxing 101: Boxing 101 is a high paced group fitness class suitable for all ages and skill levels. A 60 minute class, Boxing 101 features both boxing techniques and drills combined with aerobic and anaerobic exercise to provide a blast to your metabolism. All equipment required will be provided so all you need to bring is the hard work! No matter your level of experience Boxing 101 is a great way to gain some self-defense skills. Come have fun, learn boxing techniques, and get a great workout.