Download our Mobile App
Our memberships are based around our group classes instead of the traditional "drop-in and do your own thing" business model.
We provide high intensity interval training classes that change daily and are designed to give you a more effective workout in less time. Most of our classes are 30 minutes so you are in, out, and on with your day. Some of our classes are 40-45 minutes and also 60 minutes.
- Workout of the Day (WOD): The Workout of the Day is a quick, fast-paced workout that changes on a daily basis and may include elements of Strength & Conditioning, Power & Plyometrics, Cardiovascular Endurance, core strength, and other forms of athletic conditioning. Workout formats may include intervals, circuits, AMRAPs, EMOMs, or any other format. The WOD is our primary class offering and may vary in length, most primarily being approximately 30 minutes. The WODs are derived from our Morning WODs which are often longer and more challenging. WOD Replaces both the Metabolic Resistance Training and Cardio HIIT classes and are intended for generally healthy participants of any skill level.
- Morning "Workout of the Day": Our Morning WOD is a great start to any day of the week (M-F). They are much like our Workout of the Day (WOD) but are often longer, more challenging, and geared more towards athletic participants. Our Morning WODs are the basis for our regular WODs, though they may be longer and more challenging.
- Surf's Up! Fitness: Develop a strong core and improve your athleticism with this one-of-a-kind that is unlike anything you've ever tried! This session exclusively features the RipSurfer X which will challenge your core, balance and stability while performing a number of exercises to high energy playlists, making this a challenging, fun class that will take you to a whole new level of fitness!
- TRX Suspension Training: Leverage your own body weight and get an effective full body workout using the TRX Suspension Trainer! Learn and master the TRX Suspension Trainer by attending this fast-paced half hour class that will challenge your core, strength, stamina, and cardiovascular fitness.
- Boxing: Boxing is a high paced group fitness class suitable for all ages and skill levels. A 60 minute class, Boxing 101 features both boxing techniques and drills combined with aerobic and anaerobic exercise to provide a blast to your metabolism. All equipment required will be provided so all you need to bring is the hard work! No matter your level of experience Boxing 101 is a great way to gain some self-defense skills. Come have fun, learn boxing techniques, and get a great workout.