Personal Training Opportunity
Are you a personal trainer in Ellensburg with a growing or established clientele, or maybe you're just getting started, and all you need is a great place to train your clients? We at Empowered Fitness Training would like to talk to you!
Just so we're clear, this is not an employment position. Rather, it is an opportunity for you to establish and grow your clientele without the burden of signing a long term lease or purchasing equipment. This opportunity is for entrepreneurial people who have the ability to gather their own clients.
Here is how it works:
- You set your own pricing, schedule, and policies with your clients.
- You bill your clients.
- We charge $15/hour per person up to a maximum of $600/mo. You keep ALL that is left over.
Here is What You Need:
- You will need an ACSM, NCSA, or ACE Certification. CWU Students in their Exercise Science or Clinical Physiology programs, or those holding other certifications, may have this requirement waived if they can demonstrate equivalent skill.
- You will be required to demonstrate your ability to design an effective exercise program as well as your ability to use proper technique during exercise.
- You will need Liability Insurance (this is a good idea anyways if you are going to be working with clients).
- You will need a current CPR/AED/First Aid certification.
- You will need to provide your own clients; We provide the space for you to train them.
For more information, please contact Jeff @ (509) 925-1810.